Monday, March 11, 2019

Sound Research

I am doing some research before we start filming the Panera scene tomorrow (we switched the date instead of Monday because Tuesday works better). The doll is not coming until later this week, so we are going to film the majority next week. After we film the Panera scene we are going to start editing it, and start on our website/flyer. I am excited to start filming!

I have learned that sound is vital to any production, especially thrillers. I have researched some ways we can incorporate some sound elements to set the mood of our film. Here are some sounds we can include (from this website):






I also researched  how to mix audio in Adobe Premiere Pro. I found this YouTube video on how to mix audio with an effect on Premiere:




It was very helpful and it actually showed where to go on Premiere Pro, so I visually saw how to do it. The sound quality is very important, so I want to prepare beforehand so I don't have to worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IOIlxjlsULmqXLk-n8PPs72cXRU28yUn/view?usp=sharing