Thursday, March 7, 2019

Continuing the Storyboard and Font Choices

Here is the next part of the storyboard:





We are trying to come up with a variety of shots to make it more interesting. I really like that we included an over the shoulder shot when Amber picks up the doll. We are going to finish the storyboard on Monday, and we are filming the Panera scene Monday after school. We have to film the rest on Tuesday because I think that is when the doll is supposed to arrive. I am going to brainstorm more shot ideas. We know we are going to use a pan to show how the doll is actually a kidnapped girl. We have also planned out some scenes to show how the doll is Amber's only meaningful interaction that she has. We are going to have Amber doing work on the computer and the doll is there, sitting on the couch together, and eating together. We are also going to plan another scene to make sure we have more than enough footage. After we establish this, we are going to show the doll seeming to act on its own. We are also including a scene where the doll blinks. We haven't included these in the storyboard yet.

Honestly, it is kind of confusing remembering the exact layout of our story. I think I need to make something that has more of a detailed outline of our story than just the plot summary. In my next blog post, I will try to find a solution.

We all decided we don't need a script because the only dialogue is the voicemail, but we are recording that after filming. The most important item to get done is the storyboard because we are filming next week.


We also researched some font choices to use for the flyer and credits. We used dafont because it has so many good choices for fonts and they are free to download. I used dafont for my AS level project. Here are some of our favorite fonts that we found:












I really like the Horror Sketch font because of the spacing between the letters and how it transitions from thin lines to darker lines. My second favorite is the Horror Hotel font because of the waviness of the letters and how dark the lines are.




No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IOIlxjlsULmqXLk-n8PPs72cXRU28yUn/view?usp=sharing