Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Making the Website Part 2

I thought of the idea of making 4 character poster wallpapers to put on the website. It will add an interactive element to the website since they are downloadable and can be used as a wallpaper on your phone, laptop, etc. This is similar to how the film Avengers Infinity War created character posters to market the film. (Examples below):


The wallpapers will create hype for the movie. We are distributing the film on Netflix, so I dowloaded the Netflix font to put on the posters. We also chose the font Horror Sketch because we thought it would look best. Here are the wallpapers I made from the pictures Taylor sent me:





I got inspiration from these Netflix movie posters I found on Google:





I am using both layouts of having the Netflix logo bigger on top (for the wallpapers) and smaller on the bottom with the release date (for the website home page). 



Here are the two posters I put on the website so far:

 I added an interactive button to say download when you hover over the image, so it is easy to download.

I really like how the posters turned out, and I am going to work on the flyer next week. First, I have to do research for the flyer. I will make a blog post on it next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IOIlxjlsULmqXLk-n8PPs72cXRU28yUn/view?usp=sharing