Friday, March 8, 2019

Problem Solved...

As I mentioned in my last blog post, we have had trouble remembering what we want to include in our storyboard. I made a plot diagram so we could see how our story is laid out. This definitely helped me understand our story from start to finish better, and I think it is a good reference for us to look at. Now we have an entire outline all in one place, and it is a helpful visual representation. Now I feel better because I am not second guessing the sequence of events, and I think we can make the storyboard even faster now. Here is the plot diagram:


I remembered making these in past classes, and I thought it could work for our project  In my next blog post, I will have information about my group filming the Panera scene, and a finished storyboard. I am ready to start filming so we can begin the other components of the project more in depth. I am also going to research more about Lightroom because I have it on my computer, and I want to use it for editing some of our production pictures for the website and flyer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IOIlxjlsULmqXLk-n8PPs72cXRU28yUn/view?usp=sharing