Thursday, April 4, 2019

Starting to Edit and Project Updates

My goal each day is to edit at least 1 minute of the film. I have been following it so far, and I want to be done with editing Wednesday April 10th. This way I can fix anything with plenty of time, and I also need time to do my CCR. Joanne and Taylor have been working on the website, so we are almost done with it. All the websites we looked at were very simple, but we wanted to add other elements like the behind the scenes vlog, downloadable movie posters, and interactive cast and crew pages. I really like how the website is coming out. They are also going to work on the flyer so we get it out of the way.

Here is the link to the behind the scenes vlog Joanne made.

We also chose which doll poster we like the best and would use if the movie was actually going to be released on Netflix:






While editing I did not know how to turn the clips black and white, so I found a 19 second video on how to do it which was very helpful and efficient because it was so short. Here is the link to the video I watched. I didn't realize it was so simple to fix, because all I had to do was use an effect called Tint and apply it to the clips.

I also have to look up some good music to use for the montage scene, and I need to add the creepy sounds to when the doll disappears. I have creaky floorboards in my room, so I am going to record the sounds of them to put in the film. I think I am making really good progress on editing, and I can't wait until I finish!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IOIlxjlsULmqXLk-n8PPs72cXRU28yUn/view?usp=sharing