Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Starting the Website...

I started the website because we have to film after spring break now because everyone is very busy. I figured if we do the website and flyer while we wait to film, we will still be in a good place. 

I researched different horror movie websites to get some inspiration with our website. We are going to stick with the colors black and white because our film is in black and white. We will also probably add some red color too. My favorite website I researched was Annabelle Comes Home. It has a really cool interactive feature of when your mouse hovers over the page, a flashlight appears to light up the face of the Annabelle doll. Here is a screen recording of it:
I think that is a really nice feature for audiences because it is unexpected and very creepy. It also has all of the social media in the top right corner. 


Another website I looked at is for Child's Play. I like how it is marketing the Chucky doll as if it is real. Here is the home page of the website so you can see what I am talking about:



I started the rough outline of the website so Joanne and Taylor can continue it. Here is a screen recording of the website so far:


I just created the tabs and the text for the home page



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IOIlxjlsULmqXLk-n8PPs72cXRU28yUn/view?usp=sharing