Monday, March 25, 2019

Making the Website Part 3

I have added more items to the website. Here is a screen recording of the progress:


I keep starting each page so that Taylor and Joanne can go back and add more items to it. I have not added something to all the pages yet, but I feel like if we at least have the base work done we are in good shape. I am trying to make the website very interactive, so I made it so when you hover over the image it shows more information. I also want to make an interactive contact page, but I have not gotten around to it. I am going to have Taylor and Joanne help me do it.

I am still unsure about having the doll as the homepage background. Also, we need to shoot more pictures to add to the website (such as for the about page). I also need to add pictures and descriptions of the crew page and finish the cast page. I am happy that I at least have some ground work done. 

I am also unsure about the moving gray background for the other pages. I'm not sure if a black background would work better. Here are the backgrounds side to side:





I like how the gray background moves because it makes the website more interesting.

The black background is kind of plain, so I think I'm leaning more towards the gray.

I am happy with how the website is coming along, but there are still some things that need to be added. Once we finish the film, I also want to put it on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IOIlxjlsULmqXLk-n8PPs72cXRU28yUn/view?usp=sharing