Friday, April 12, 2019

Final Reflections

This project has been a rollercoaster. We started out having problems with our story and unsure of when we would film. This was very stressful, but after we got through filming it was a smooth ride. I am very happy that we finished all the components before the due date, and that we gave ourselves PLENTY of time to edit unlike past projects we have done.

We all love how our project turned out, and I am so relieved it is over. If there was something I could change, it would probably be the end clip of the film because we forgot to film a clip of Amber looking at what she had done (stabbing Sarah). We had to use a clip from another scene to put at the end. I think this clip fits well, but it could have been better. We also could have added more creative components to the website, but we tried to include some interesting features (behind the scenes vlog and downloadable posters). 

Overall, I still think we did a great job and I am happy it is finally done!

Music Credits:
Ambient hum pitched
Beep short

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IOIlxjlsULmqXLk-n8PPs72cXRU28yUn/view?usp=sharing