Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Filming Day 2

We finally finished filming! I am so relieved to be done with filming and being able to start editing. The Starbucks scene went really well, and did not take very long. I think it will be a great scene to start with to show how Amber is alone. At first, I was unsure that the scene was necessary because it would be unimportant compared to the rest of the film, but Taylor helped me understand why we should probably put it in. It makes the audience begin to feel bad for her because she is sitting by herself and looks sad. 

We had to make sure that Taylor wore the same clothes as she did yesterday so there would be no continuity errors. Here is a behind the scenes picture:



I have started to chronologically import the clips into Adobe Premiere Pro so it is easier to edit. I also have to color the clips black and white, and we want to find a way to make the blood red (with everything else black and white) in the final scene. I also have to look up some auditory elements like creaking, voicemail message beep, music, and I want to change the audio of the voicemail message so it sounds more realistic.

There is lots to still get done but I am confident that we will finish on time, and I am going to work on editing everyday so it gets done faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IOIlxjlsULmqXLk-n8PPs72cXRU28yUn/view?usp=sharing