Monday, March 4, 2019

Goals for this Week

This week, I want to complete the storyboard and the script. My group and I were very indecisive last week, which made us lose time because we were still going over the plot summary. This week I want to really focus and make sure we get both the storyboard and script done so we can start filming as soon as possible. We need to leave time for editing the short film, creating the website, and creating the flyer. When we created the 5 minute documentary this year, we did not give ourselves enough time to edit, so I think we have definitely learned from that mistake. We did not have enough time for little details and to make sure the documentary was perfect. I want to give ourselves enough time to make sure we are happy with our short film.

Tomorrow, we are going to be working on the storyboard and my goal is to finish it before Thursday. On Thursday, I want to work on the script and finish it. I really want to film either this weekend or sometime during next week. I have to talk to my group about what days to film, and it also depends on how long it takes us to make the storyboard and script. I think we really need to make sure we are not coming up with 20 ideas and not being able to pick one, like how we did with the plot summary. We definitely know we are filming at my house, but we are probably going to film short scenes in 1 or 2 other locations. We also need to find a creepy doll, and I think Taylor may have found one online. I think we are making the final decision on the doll tomorrow. We want a creepy porcelain doll. I also found this one online if the other doll doesn't work out.



This is a porcelain doll and it is definitely creepy. I think it works well for what we are going for, and I found it on Amazon.
I am definitely ready to start the production process!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IOIlxjlsULmqXLk-n8PPs72cXRU28yUn/view?usp=sharing