Thursday, February 21, 2019

Introduction...

Hello! Here is my new blog for the A Level Project. I am excited to work on the short film, and this time with Joanne and Taylor. I think since AS level I have learned a lot more Photoshop and editing skills and I feel a lot more prepared this time because I am used to writing these blog posts. Doing the movie trailer project really helped with editing and thinking of how to show a story. I was good at managing my time with the blogs last year and I definitely do not want to procrastinate writing them. This year I have learned even more that planning and research are vitally important because of the documentary project that was not planned as much as it should have been. In the short film project I really want to focus on creating a good story and challenging myself with new editing techniques and new shots/angles. I am excited to learn more about creating a website and collaborating with my group on this project.

We are leaning more towards a thriller movie and we want to really focus on creating meaningful characters. We still have to discuss more of our plan, which I will talk about in my next blog post. We worked together on a thriller trailer for a project we did this year during Halloween and we all really enjoyed doing it. We really need to do copious amounts of research on the technical elements of the production and how to not be super cliche. I can't wait to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IOIlxjlsULmqXLk-n8PPs72cXRU28yUn/view?usp=sharing