Thursday, March 14, 2019

Learning How Adobe Lightroom Classic Works...


I have Lightroom on my computer, and I want to learn how to use it to edit images for the website/flyer. Lightroom looks like a really fun software to use, and photos definitely look more professional after using it. On the Adobe website, I found information lots of information on basically everything you would need to know about Lightroom. 

I made a screen recording to show all the resources I found on the Adobe website:




Here is the specific information I found especially helpful:


I really like how Lightroom has so many options to edit the photos. I am especially excited to play with the shadows to make our photos seem creepy.


This is very helpful, and I really like shortcuts because it makes me go a lot faster (when I use Photoshop and Premiere Pro). 


When I opened up Lightroom to see for myself, I noticed it also has many filter presets. With just a click of a button, you can make the entire image blue, red, black and white, vintage, etc. It seems overwhelming at first when you open Lightroom, but the Adobe website made things easier. I really like this resource, and I am ready to start editing photos!







No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IOIlxjlsULmqXLk-n8PPs72cXRU28yUn/view?usp=sharing